Blog 1 – Project expectations
In this first post we ask you to present yourself and tell about your expectations regarding the project. You can use this template by copy-pasting it into your own blog post. All teachers will be given the ability to log in and publish blog posts on this site.
Haptics in education blog 1 – Project Expectations
- Introduce your school and your role
- I am/We are currently … (Describe the kit you are using and the age group of students and how many? etc.)
- What would you like to achieve from the haptics project?
- What do you think will be your biggest challenge?
- Identify 2 key questions at this stage that you are asking in school about the use of haptics within education.